Other Motor Vehicle Services
We require valid current identification for all transactions and some will also require the title, registration card or additional forms, please call or email with any questions you may have about special situations.
We can help with all of your motor vehicle needs
- Duplicate Title Application (MV-38O)
- Name change/correction on a Title (MV-41A)
- Vanity Plate Application(MV-904)
- Disability Parking Placard & License Plate Application (MV-145A)
- County Correction/Verification- (MV-421)
- License Address Change (MV-63)
- Plate return to PennDOT (MV-141)
- Registration transfer
- New registration
- Instant registration renewal
- Duplicate registration card (MV-44)
- Replacement registration plate for lost or stolen plates(MV-44)
- Salvage title application(MV-6)
- Transfer upon death of vehicle owner (MV-39)
email@example.com – Carrie
firstname.lastname@example.org – Shay
State fees and clerical fees are applicable on all our services, if you have any questions about the fees, please ask before we do your paperwork…call now for a quote (724) 547-6202.
For a schedule of fees for all registration fees, please refer to form MV-70S
Trucks and trailer weight class yearly fees
Some counties have an additional $5 fee imposed by the county, collected at registration, please check the fact sheet to see if you are in one of the participating counties.