Out-of-State PA Title Transfer
**When a vehicle is purchased outside of PA
What you will need
- Original Title
- Current ID of the Seller(s) and Purchaser(s)
- Bill of sale
- Proof of current insurance (if registration is requested)
- Vehicle in order to verify the VIN
**To register your vehicle when moving into PA from another state but there is a lien on title.
What you will need.
- Name of lien holder, account number
- The VIN number
- Fax number for the title department of the lien holder.
We will complete a form to request your title. After request is faxed, it is your responsibility to follow up with your bank to verify they are completing the request and sending out the title. We will call you when we receive the title for completion of transfer.